Wednesday, September 5, 2007

onion soup


My girlfriend and I are both battling colds, and all that was left in our fridge as we wait for fresh direct were some onions. So I cooked up french onion soup, down to the croutons and a fake cheese sauce. It was yummy.

Tonight is an unscheduled rest day. The colds, and my IT band ached a little standing in class. Today my friend the school psychologist wondered out loud how runners balanced the need to be trained and the need to prevent injury. I said it's something I'm still trying to learn.

1 comment:

Miki said...

It's colds from coast to coast. I have and still have a cold all week, so do a bunch of my classmates, and another friend had to cancel her 100 miler because she is sick too. Enough with airplanes already! Time to go back to buggies and stop the spread of the plague. Hear ye!
kidding. Hope you and family get better soon. It sucks to be sick much less sick together.