Monday, October 1, 2007

26.2

Things to think about while I run:

1. Easier than coal mining or a textile mill.
2. Glacier moraines.
3. The forest.
4. My cats.
5. The horses I used to ride. Every ride had negative splits.
6. My goats.
7. All the animals I've known.
8. Not eating them.
9. Title IX.
10. The chasquis.
11. Conjugation charts.
12. Refranes: Al mal paso, date prisa. Al mal tiempo, buena cara. Al que madruga, Dios lo ayuda.
13. My work.
14. All the time I had to train.
15. Bread and roses.
16. Ancestors and antepasados.
17. Making spaghetti in the woods.
18. Fair Haven
19. Running as a little kid.
20. Tag, freeze tag, and best of all TV tag.
21. The first day going barefoot in the spring.
22. Snow.
23. Going to Alaska someday.
24. Having a house with a yard someday.
25. Having a child someday.
26. Not all pain is significant.
.2--having run a marathon.

2 comments:

rustyboy said...

I'll be cheering for ya from the comfort of my airline seat!

Wonderful list. You'll think of each of these beautiful things and so much more.

Nicole said...

I just stumbled on your blog- what a great list! I love think of the places I'd like to go too while running- like Alaska (hopefully someday!)
Nik

4feetrunning.blogspot.com